We have received your message and will contact you shortly
I, the Client, agree to the following:
1. Deliverables: Minimum number of Photographs to be given is stated on each package.Edited photographs are to be delivered to Client 3 weeks from the date of the session or 10 weeks from any wedding. Enhanced images shall be delivered to the Client’s email by digital download via Dropbox or Google Drive containing the selected, edited digital images. Selected images are chosen at the photographer’s discretion unless otherwise discussed. Weddings will be delivered via mailed USB drive or digital download.
2. Image rights: The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs with a signed release from me.
3. I grant Rachel Higgins Photography, the right to take photographs of me and all those involved at my session or event. I authorize Rachel Higgins Photography, its assignees and transferees, to use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I understand that the copyright of these images belong to Rachel Higgins Photography. I will receive a copy of the edited images that come with your package as well as web-only images, web only images are to be used for all internet use. I agree that I will not edit, crop, or alter these images in any way which includes but is not limited to, cropping out the watermark, changing an image from color to black and white, and any other sort of manipulation of the original image delivered. I understand that taking a screen shot of the images posted to the online gallery is stealing. I agree to NOT screen shot any images loaded to my gallery for any reason. I agree that Rachel Higgins Photography may use such photographs of me, and all those within the photograph, with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including, for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, profit, social media, and Web content. Rachel Higgins Photography will only use these photographs in a lawful way. I agree that I will not use the copies of these images provided by Rachel Higgins Photography for resale purposes, and I will not take any credit or claim for the photography. I understand that I am responsible for the full amount of the session, which is due on the day of the session.
4. Client is responsible for their safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
5. If the Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, and Photographer is unable to reschedule the session, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or session fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order.
6. 4. BREAKDOWN OF FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE: All sessions require a non-refundable $50 deposit to book. Weddings require a non-refundable $500 deposit to book. The remainder is due the day of the session. Wedding remainders are due 1 week prior to the date of the wedding.
By signing below you agree to these terms.
Thank-you for choosing Rachel Higgins Photography! I look forward to working with you!